Scheme of Events
RULES OF THE SCHOOL
1. Every student should carry his/her Almanac to school daily.
2. All Pupils should present themselves in their school uniform clean and neatly dressed. Personal cleanliness and hygiene are greatly recommended to all. Finger nails should be cut short and kept clean. Nail polish should not be used.
3. Pupils are expected to come to school with all that is necessary for the day’s work.
4. Assembly is held daily at the beginning. At the sound of the first bell students shall move to the Assembly area to take their places according to heights and classes. At the sound of the second bell there shall be absolute silence. Prayers must be said with respect and devotion. There shall be no talking while going back to the classes.
5. Pupils should be particularly careful not to throw paper, seeds or other rubbish any where in the school premises. They should use the baskets and bins provided for this purpose. Those Plastic materials which are banned by Government are not permitted in the school Campus.
6. No pupil shall leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal.
7. No magazines or comics are to be brought to the school without the knowledge of the Principal.
8. The School shall not be responsible for books, money, clothes or other valuables lost and hence pupils must look-after their own things. It is advisable not to bring money or valuable articles to the school. All are expected to bring their books and other necessary things in a bag.
9. Any kind of damage done to the School property must be reported to the Principal and must be compensated.
10. No collections for any purpose whatsoever are to be made without the previous knowledge /permission of the Principal.
11. PRIVATE TUITIONS ARE DISCOURAGED. But may be resorted to after consulting the Principal.
12. Parents are earnestly requested to see that their children do their home work regularly. They are also expected to collect the Progress Reports directly on Parent – Teacher Contact Days.
13. Irregular attendance or absence without genuine reason (satisfactory to the
Principal) for more than a week, habitua idleness, repeated failures in tests and examination or disobedience or indulgence in violence are sufficient reasons to dismiss a pupil from the school.
14. Pupils should remember that they are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both inside and outside the school. Hence, misbehaviour of any kind in the street or in other public places will justify action being taken against the offender.
15. Students are not allowed to carry Mobile Phones or any electronic gadget to the school. Strict action will be taken against students violating this rule.
16. Only students of Classes XI & XII with valid driving licences and consent from parents may be allowed to come to school on bikes. Wearing of helmet for such students is mandatory.
17. “Bullying is strictly prohibited inside the school premises and no such act will go unnoticed or unpunished.
GENERAL GUIDELINES TO PARENTS / GUARDIANS
1. Any communication made by the parent/guardian should be addressed to the Principal. The Address, Phone No., Roll No., Class and Section of the child should be clearly mentioned in the application.
2. Parents are requested not to enter the classrooms or make telephone calls to contact or to see their children/teachers during school hours. In case of any emergency they have to contact Principal/Co-ordinator.
3. Any change in the Residential Address, Telephone Number or other vital information should be promptly intimated in writing to the school.
4. For security reasons, leave for half day should not be asked for, and children when sick should not be sent to school to attend classes.
5. Parent’s attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of the school or teacher in the presence of a child should be scrupulously avoided because it causes the students to lose respect for the teachers with the consequent failure to learn from them. It also retards their progress.
6. In case of a legitimate complaint, the parents must meet the Principal at the earliest. The complaint will be personally verified.
7. Parents are requested to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality and discipline and taking keen interest in their work. They should check the Almanac every day and note the home work and other instructions given. They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular/notice/invitation has been issued.
8. Parents and guardians will appreciate that absence during the term is not in the best interest of the student. Parents are asked not to apply for leave if avoidable.
9. Parents must first consult the school calendar, date sheets and other circulars before making enquiries over the phone.
10. It is advisable for students not to bring sweets, presents etc. to school to mark his/her/other’s birthday or any other occasion. It is preferable to donate books to the library/useful educational items.
1. No leave of absence shall be granted without previous request from the parent/ guardian. In case of emergency Principal should be informed.
2. Any absence must be supported by a proper leave application signed by the parent in the appropriate page in school diary. In case of sick leave, a medical certificate should support the leave note. The same should be submitted on the day of joining.
3. If a student is absent for 15 days continuously without leave, his/her name shall be removed from the class rolls and the usual admission fee shall be charged if he/she is re-admitted.
4. Children suffering from Chicken-pox, Measles and other infectious diseases should not be sent to school until the infection period is over.
Measles : 11 days from onset of fever.
Chicken-Pox : 2 weeks after rash appears and until the scabs completely fall off.
Conjunctivitis : 1 Week
All students are expected to attend school on closing day and reopening day after break/vacation.
LATE ARRIVAL IN SCHOOL
1. The school gate will be closed 5 minutes after the commencement of the school. (School hours mentioned on page 3) 2. Students arriving late will not be allowed to enter the school.
3. Necessary disciplinary action will be taken against habitual late corners.
The prescribed uniform of the correct size, design and material must be worn by students
Boys : P.C. Yellow cotton rich T-shirt with Dark Navy Blue, Yellow and White stripe in shoulder and Sleeve and Collar with embroidered school logo on left side and Sparsh-Fab SD1114 cotton Half Pant with Multi colour Big checks.
Girls : P.C. Yellow cotton rich T-shirt with Dark Navy Blue, Yellow and White stripe in shoulder and Sleeve and Collar with embroidered school logo on left side and Sparsh-Fab SD I114 cotton Skirt with Multi colour Big checks.
Boys : Maroon Sweater, multi colour big checks trouser. Maroon woolen cap.
Girls : Multi colour big checks cotton skirt with Maroon slacks, maroon woollen scarf.
STD: I to XII
Boys : Sparsh-Fab White and Dark Red Colour Striped Teri cotton Half Sleeve Shirts, Sparsh-Fab JAGUAR-9 Dark Navy Blue Teri cotton Trouser (for Std. I to V), Sparsh-Fab Dark Navy Blue colour teri cotton half pants (for Std. VI to XII). Embroidered School Logo on Left Side of the Shin. Plain Dark Navy Blue Cotton Socks. Black leather shoes with lace. :
Girls : Sparsh-Fab White and Dark Red Colour Striped Teri cotton Half Sleeve Shirts, Sparsh-Fab (Cambridge-35083) Teri cotton Dark Navy Blue and Red Check Divided Skirt with front flap and back elastic (for Std. III to XII) and Sparsh-Fab (Cambridge-35083) Teri cotton Dark Navy Blue and Red Check Normal Skirt with front flap and back elastic (for Std. I & II), Sparsh-Fab JAGUAR-9 Dark Navy Blue colour Coty with “V” Neck (for SW. Ito XII). Embroidered School Logo On Left Side of The Coty.
Plain Dark Navy Blue Cotton Socks. Black leather buckle shoes. Black Ribbons/Bands.
Boys : Maroon blazer, dark navy blue colour trousers & dark navy blue colour tie. Maroon woollen cap.
Girls : Maroon blazer and dark navy blue colour tie. Maroon slacks, maroon woollen scarf.