Admission & Withdrawal & Fees
The school makes a very careful selection of the pupils and demands high standards in ideals and attainments. The parents/guardians desirous of getting admission for their children/wards shall apply in the prescribed form. Completed application form along with the Birth Certificate or School Leaving Certificate may be submitted to the office. The age for Jr. K.G. is 3 1/2 years as on 31st May with a corresponding increase for the higher class.
The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate whose admission is considered undesirable for valid reasons. A pupil who joins the school fresh from home or from private school must produce an official birth certificate. A pupil who joins the school after attending a recognized school must produce the leaving certificate and in the case of a pupil coming from a school outside the State of Gujarat, the Leaving Certificate must be countersigned by the Regional Education officer of the related state. A calendar month’s notice should be given in writing before the withdrawal of pupil or else one month’s fee will be charged. Those who leave in April must pay the fees for May also. No Leaving Certificate or any other testimonials shall be given unless all dues to the school have been cleared.
1. Fee rate will be revised as and when it becomes necessary with the approval of F.R.C.
2. Fees will be collected quarterly i.e.(April-June) fees in April, (July-September) fees in July, (October-December) fees in October, (January-March) fees in January.
3. Fee, if not paid by 10th of that quarter will be collected with a late fee of Rs. 60/- per month with cumulative effect. In case of holidays (except Sundays) fees collection will be on the next working day. (Any change in the schedule will be informed).
4. Tuition fees are to be paid for 12 months.
5. Fees collection will be through Indian Overseas Bank.
Monday to Friday
K.G. SECTION: 08:15 A.M. TO 12.15 P.M.
STD. I & II : 07:25 A.M. TO 12.25 P.M.
STD. III & VIII : 07:25 A.M. TO 12.50 P.M.
STD. IX & XII : 07:25 A.M. TO 01.00 P.M.
K.G. SECTION: Holiday
STD. I & II: 07:25 A.M. TO 10.35 A.M.
STD. III & VIII : 07:25 A.M. TO 11.00 A.M.
STD. IX & XII : 07:25 A.M. TO 11.10 A.M.
Principal: Monday to Friday – 10.00 to 11.00
Office Staff: Weekdays: 08.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
Saturdays: 08.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.
Fee Collection: Fee Collection will be through Indian Overseas Bank