About The Trust
Baselios Public Shcool is affiliated to CBSE. It was started in the year 2009 by The Society of St. Basil under the initiative and leadership of Late Lamented His Grace Thomas Mar Athanasios, Founder President of the Trust of The Society of St. Basil at the request of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Late His Grace Thomas Mar Athanasios was a visionary, educationist, inspiring leader and a Philanthropist.
The Society of St. Basil has, at present 5 schools under its management. They are :-
- MGM School (Eng. Med.) Halol.
- St. Paul’s School (Eng. Med.), Koyli, Baroda.
- St. Paul’s School (Guj. Med.), Koyli, Baroda.
- St. Paul’s School, (Eng. Med.), Ankleshwar.
- Baselios Public School – (CBSE), Baroda
The Society of St. Basil is a charitable and educational agency dedicated to the cause of quality education in the country. The Principal aim of the Society is to impart sound education to the boys and girls of all communities irrespective of caste, colour or creed and to prepare them to live and act as useful citizens of free and secular India. It is our earnest endeavor to awaken in the young minds feeling of patriotism and national consciousness. The Society of St. Basil also gives emphasis to the good traditions and cultural richness of the Indian People. The School is run in the Gujarat Refinery Township, Jawahamagar, Baroda. We have at present classes from Jr. K.G. to Std. XII (Science & Commerce Stream).
• Admission is open to all irrespective of caste, colour or creed. However, preference shall be given to the wards of IOC employees and CISF working for Gujarat Refinery.
• The Course of studies is arranged according to the syllabus prescribed by the NCERT
• All subjects are taught through the medium of English. Hindi is introduced from Jr. K.G. and Computer studies from STD. I
• Smart Class Digital Teaching system is there in all the classes.
• Qualified Counsellor appointed by school to help students to cope with their problems.